WHY IT NO SHOWING ME THE STREAM KEY???

Home Forums General WHY IT NO SHOWING ME THE STREAM KEY???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smvegas7878
    Participant

WHY IT NO SHOWING ME THE STREAM KEY???

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please provide more information regarding this? Which streaming app are you using to broadcast (aka, which stream key isn’t showing?)

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the plugin installed and clear your cache to narrow down any affecting variables. Looking forward to helping you solve this.

Best,
    Beatrice

smvegas7878
    Participant

how come i cant find the Channel product channel ID?
    sry cause it been one year since last time i using.. alot thing had change i follow back the old way but it cannot work….can you help plz…
    fyi.. i just del the WP stream plugging and re install back…. wat a big different as lasttime… so how to get the low latency version and get the channel product key
    while i need to put on Page edit there…. tqtq

Beatrice

Hello there,

So happy to welcome you back and we have indeed made some significant changes to both our website and plugin. I highly recommend you check out this video tutorial on everything that is new in the plugin, it may help answer all your questions https://youtu.be/JKI6PYnT0fY
    All the recent video tutorials on our YouTube channel shows how to use the new and improved plugin.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.