WordPress version compatibility

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests WordPress version compatibility

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    erictuxen
    Participant

Is WPStream compatible with WordPress 5.5.1? I uploaded a 2.07gb file several hours ago and the progress bar is stationary at 100%. I have not yet upgraded my account so my storage capacity is limited. Could this be the reason for the upload issue I experienced given the size of my file?

christina

The free account only has 100MB of storage, however it should not act like that (get stuck at 100%) but instead display an error.
    Behavior may in turn be triggered by a temporary interruption in your upload connection.
    Please take the time to attempt uploading a smaller file and see if it happens again, we may be able to troubleshoot based on your feedback.

erictuxen
    Participant

I believe the issue may have been that I was not logged into my account at the time of the original file upload. I logged in and successfully uploaded a smaller test file. I will need to upgrade to utilize the larger file size necessary.

Beatrice

Glad that you were able to pin point the issue. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.