WordPress -> “We could not connect to WpStream.net”

Home Forums WpStream Plugin WordPress -> “We could not connect to WpStream.net”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I try to realize a VOD website for one of my clients.
    I have installed the plugin in WordPress.
    I have set my WpStream account information.
    But I have this message “We could not connect to WpStream.net. Make sure you have the php Curl library enabled and your hosting allows outgoing HTTP Connection.”
    “phpinfo();” return CURL is running OK.
    I have several websites (wordpress, php, asp, etc.) running on my server (Windows server 2016).
    What is the problem ? How can I fix it ?

Thanks in advance
    patrick

Beatrice

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. This may be caused by a plugin or theme conflict. Please carry out this conflict assessment by following the steps in this thread

If you have done this and are still having issues, please detail the outcome of your assessment and we will troubleshoot. Thank you for your cooperation!

Participant

Hi,

Still impossible to set my WpStream Credentials.

I have tried “Plugin and theme conflicts – how to identify and address”.

I have installed “Health Check & Troubleshooting” Plugin.
    About Curl, it return “version de cURL : 7.67.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1d”.

I have desactivated all plugins and themes (except WpStream and WooCommerce).
    The problem is still there -> “We could not connect to WpStream.net. Make sure you have the php Curl library enabled and your hosting allows outgoing HTTP Connection. ”

I have desactivated all the Windows firewall, and the problem is still there.

As the Curl library is running OK, I suppose the problem is “hosting allows outgoing HTTP Connection”. But, with or without firewall, outgoing connexions are allowed.

Have you any idea to fix this problem ?

nb : my client is very hurry !!!

Thanks in advance

Participant

Hi,

I notice I have a problem with REST API : “cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10012 milliseconds with 0 bytes received”.

nb : I’m using WordPress v 5.6.1

Any idea ?

Beatrice

Hello there,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Can you please send your admin and credentials to support@wpstream.net so that we can troubleshoot on our end? Thank you for your cooperation.

Beatrice

Hello Patrick,

I have deleted your previous message for safety reasons. Please make sure you send your Admin URL & credentials to support@wpstream.net and not here as it is a public forum. Thank you for understanding.

Participant

Hi,

Login/Password send on support@wpstream.net.

I have modified the file “class-wpstream-live-api-connection.php”.
    In “wpstream_club_get_token()” function, I added ” echo $err; ” after “$err = curl_error($curl);”
    Error returned is “SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate”

How to solve this certificate problem ?
    Wich certificate is to be used ?
    Where to set information about this certificate ?

Thanks for your help.

nb :
    I use Windows Server 2016 and IIS v10 (Everything OK).
    Website certificate are generated by Win-Acme with letsencrypt (everything run OK)

Beatrice

Hello there,

Thank you for sending the email. I can confirm that it has been received and you will be contacted ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.