WpStream Plugin version 3 end-of-life

Home Forums WpStream Plugin WpStream Plugin version 3 end-of-life

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christina

We released version 4 of the WpStream plugin back in September 2021 and striven to maintain compatibility with customers running version 3 so that they can enjoy continued use of the product.

As maintaining such compatibility requires time and effort on our side, we decided to discontinue the older version starting Jan 15th 2022. After that time, plugins older than v4 will no longer function as intended.

Please upgrade your plugin now to avoid any disfunctionalities.

TOBDesign
    Participant

Hi Christina

I use static RTMP, and after update from 3xx to 4xx it does not work. Do i have to do something to get it back up and running?

Beatrice

Hello there,

You will need to restart the channel once after the update in order to get back to the Static RTMP functioning as expected. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have further questions.

Best,
    Beatrice

thedreamersperu
    Participant

Trato de inicializar una sala del plugin de wordpress me sale el siguiente error he perdido varias transmisiones con mis alumnos

I try to initialize a wordpress plugin room I get the following error I have lost several transmissions with my students

———————————————-
    Event could not be started
    ———————————————-

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues with going live. Please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin installed. If you do have the latest version and are still getting this error, can you please confirm if this happens with your old channels or with any newly created channels as well?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Beatrice

sdsinfotechpvtltd
    Participant

not working

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Can you please describe the issue you are facing? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.