WPStream plugin with WordPress 6 running Divi Theme

Home Forums WpStream Plugin WPStream plugin with WordPress 6 running Divi Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Participant

I am running wordpress 6 with a Divi Theme. Having followed your instructions (AFAIK) i am unable to display the feed on my WP site as it appears the plugin doesn’t work.
    Any ideas?

Beatrice

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that. Can you please provide us with more information regarding how it doesn’t work? Is there an error that appears at any point? It would be helpful if you could provide us with a link to the affected page.

Best,
    Beatrice

Webmaster
    Participant

Thanks for your response. There are no errors appearing at all. All i see is a black screen within the post (which looks as though it has not accepted the Divi theme from the site).

To help us at this re-evaluate we have deleted the plugin and are reviewing our options as we had hoped that your plugin would work “out of the box”. It is evident that more work is required which we are considering.

Please close this ticket for now and if we wish to re-open it, we will be in touch.

Many thanks.

Beatrice

Hi there,

We understand why you have chosen to go forth with another option. Our plugin is meant to work with any plugin or theme on WordPress and there may have been some sort of conflict happening that we could have looked into. If you do ever want to give WpStream another go, we’d be happy to assist with setting it up to work as intended.

All the best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.