WPStream wordpress plugin

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Feature Requests WPStream wordpress plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sasa
    Participant

Dear people from WPStream,

I am thinking of installing and using your plugin for live streaming but I do have some questions because this is all very new for me and I do not have any knowledge how this live video streaming works.

Soon we will have 24th edition of our video festival and because of Corona virus we are looking for the solution to stream video online on our website. The ideal solution for it will be to stream directly from our hard drive, to make playlist of the program and schedule it to stream only once. But I do not know if that is possible. it is very tricky to think of uploading video on some servers because these videos are copyright protected and we have to do everything to protect them from misabuse, download and similar. But if that is necessery then we will have to think of some solution how to do it safely, maybe you know how. Our program is open character, free to watch without need for any geo block, no need for passwords and similar, it is not idea to make money with it, just to alloud people from all over the World to enjoy our Festival.

Can you please give me some idea what your plugin can do for us and if that is the sollution for our needs.

many thanx, best regards,

Sasa

Nana
    Participant

Hello Sasa,

Thank you for reaching out!

In terms of content protection, please see this article for your perusal.

To understand our product and to make sure whether it works well from your side, you’re encouraged to begin with the free trial row. Besides, our video tutorials and walkthroughs are also helpful for starters.

Please leave a comment below if you have more queries.

Best regards,

Nana.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.