“You did not buy this product” Error Message

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues “You did not buy this product” Error Message

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clouts
    Participant

The two following topics I need help with:

1. I have a simple subscription set up and dont want the live channel on the product page, so that users dont have the buy button constantly when they are watching. When I add the live channel somewhere else there is just the error message “You did not buy this product” even though 1. its a subsciription, not pay per view and 2. I gave myself the subscription and technically have the authorization to watch it.

2. Is it possible to turn off the function that the livestream is showing when I am on the product page and already bought the subscription or at least move the stream window in any way? As it really messes with my site and is under my header and not where I would want it.

Thanks in advance

Beatrice

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact. Happy to answer any questions you may have!

1. Are you referring to having the button there even after the viewer purchased the subscription? Regarding being able to watch it without purchasing as an admin, unfortunately, this is related to WooCommerce Subscriptions and you have to do a test purchase to watch it.

2. Not sure how this looks like based on your description and it would be super helpful if you could send a screenshot or better yet, a link to the affected page. You can send those to our email at support@wpstream.net if you feel more comfortable sharing these details over there.

Thanks and looking forward to your response!

Best,
    Beatrice

Clouts
    Participant

Hi Beatrice,

1. I will try that then and see if it will work. I did just give myself the subscription but with that I can only watch the streams on the product page.

2. Basically I want to create a “simple subscription” without the livestream or VOD function and connect another live channel product to the subscription. This way I want to have the product page only for buying the subscription and then having the livestream on e.g. the main page.

Beatrice

Hi there,

This sounds like something that can be achieved with out bundle subscriptions set up. This is where you set up a certain product on a page where viewers will purchase it, and then you attach other live streams/VODs to this that are also PPV/subscription. However, if users have purchased the initial product, they have free access to the other live streams and VODs as well. This way, your product to purchase is on one page, and then the live stream is on the main page or wherever you want to set this up.

If your viewers have not purchased this product, they will be pushed to purchase the live stream itself, or you can redirect them to the main product page.

Please check out our documentation to find out how this can be set up https://docs.wpstream.net/docs/multiple-subscription-plans/

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.