You don't have enough streaming bandwidth

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues You don't have enough streaming bandwidth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bozkus16
    Participant

I get “You don’t have enough streaming bandwidth to start a new event!”
    But I have bandwidth 500 MB

admin
    Keymaster

This is known to happen when you are not logged in (i.e. the plugin is not connected to WpStream) or with other errors like trying to start a channel that’s already started. Basically it’s still an error but the message is wrong.

We are trying to display appropriate error messages in upcoming versions of the plugin.

admin
    Keymaster

This has been addressed and meaningful error messages are now displayed when attempting to start a broadcast.

chrismandel
    Participant

I got the exact same error message. If the message is wrong – what is the error.
    How can you solve the problem?

admin
    Keymaster

your account is actually out of streaming bandwidth, the message is accurate

you may buy more here https://wpstream.net/pricing-wpstream/

lemuriamas
    Participant

I get “You don’t have enough streaming bandwidth to start a new event!”
    But I have bandwidth 500 MB

Beatrice

Hello there,

So sorry to hear that. First off, please make sure you have the latest version of WpStream (4.3). Next, also make sure that you are connected to WpStream by logging in with your credentials on your WordPress admin. If you have carried out these steps and it still doesn’t work, please let us know and also send us a screenshot of the error and amount of data you have in your account.

Best,
    Beatrice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.