Zoom Stream 3 Windows

Home Forums WpStream Plugin Plugin Issues Zoom Stream 3 Windows

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jakob.ustarbowski
    Participant

Hi,

I have manged to implement a stream with zoom on my Page but I have now 3 Streams / Windows and I don’t know how to just have one Window since I am not seeing any possbility to adjust settings.

1 Stream is in the Header and 2 Streams are in the Body. I am using a Avada Theme for my Website

Any tips?

Beatrice

Hello there,

Not sure what you are referring to by 3 Streams/Windows. Can you please provide a link to the affected page so that we can better understand the issue? Thank you.

jakob.ustarbowski
    Participant
    Beatrice

Hi there,

The link states that the site is coming soon and I cannot access it. Please send the link with credentials to an account so that we can access and check it out at support@wpstream.net

Thank you!

jakob.ustarbowski
    Participant

Hi Beatrice,

now the link should work. Please check

Thanks

Beatrice

Hi Jakob,

This may be caused by a plugin/theme conflict. Please carry out a conflict assessment by following the instructions in this thread https://wpstream.net/forums/topic/plugin-and-theme-conflicts-how-to-identify-and-address/

If you still encounter the same issue after attempting the assessment, let us know what the outcomes of the test were and we will attempt to troubleshoot from there. Looking forward to your response.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.