Are you using WpStream already? Do you plan to? Maybe you’ve had your eyes on it for a while but the right project is yet to happen? Here’s your chance to learn, have fun, share your skills and win big prizes!
What’s at stake?
- The Grand Prize – $1000
- 2nd prize – a free month of the Fans package
- 3rd prize – a free month of the Friends package
- 10 honorable mentions – a free month of the Team package
How do I enter the competition?
Create a video tutorial about WpStream and post it on your YouTube channel. The topic is up to you, and you are encouraged to be creative. Submit your video via the form below no later than August 31st.
What should the video be about?
Anything that would help our users better understand WpStream, how to use it, or how to make the best of it. This is a mere example of one such video, it has been contributed independently of us.
Just for reference, following are a few topics that we welcome. Do feel free to come up with your very own.
- How to broadcast a live Zoom meeting on your website
- Setting up an improvised studio and broadcasting Yoga sessions
- How to broadcast to WordPress with Wirecast
- How to broadcast to WordPress with your smartphone (CameraFi, RTMPCamera, BroadcastMe, nanoStream Live Video Encoder, Live: Air Solo, Wirecast Go etc.)
- Broadcasting to multiple destinations (including WordPress/WpStream) with Restream.io/Castr.io/Switchboard/SplitStream/AirCast
- Live streaming to WordPress/WpStream with the BoxCast app
- Live streaming to WordPress/WpStream with SlingStudio
- Live streaming to WordPress/WpStream with StreamYard
- How to broadcast a split-screen live interview (with Skype and OBS)
- Live streaming from a GoPro/Drone
- Understanding WpStream’s ‘Channels’ and ‘Events’; when should you create multiple channels vs multiple events on the same channel
- Live streaming with network cameras
- Creating a broadcast studio on a budget – cameras, switcher, lights, green screen etc
- Setting up Pay-Per-View for your live streams
- Broadcasting to WordPress/WpStream with TriCaster
- Broadcasting audio-only (i.e. live radio/podcast) on your website
- How to broadcast professionally from the field – Teradek Vidiu Mini, BlackMagic Web Presenter, LiveU Solo etc
- Live streaming to WordPress/WpStream with the xSplit Broadcaster
- Connect multiple iPhones and iPads to set up a multicamera live broadcast with Switcher Studio
- Broadcast from browser, host interviews/meetings and schedule videos to run on your live channel via Ciclano
- Switch multiple cameras, insert presentations, add layered graphics like weather maps, lower-thirds, social media feeds, green screens etc. with MimoLive
- Setting up and broadcasting a live interview from the browser via Be.Live
- Create professional and impactful live streams right from the browser with LightStream
- Broadcasting live sports professionally with the Streamstar line of products
- How to broadcast in 360°
- Broadcasting with the AWS Elemental Link device
- Broadcasting with VidBlaster
- Browser based live production with GrabYo
- Schedule & Live Stream Recorded Videos with OneStream.live
- Integrating WpStream/WordPress with specialized streaming tools, scenarios and hardware devices from BoxCast
- Custom streaming scenarios powered by Ffmpeg
- Broadcasting to WordPress with ManyCam
- Sharing your screen in a live broadcast
- Live streaming to WordPress from a network camera, with or without (Axis, Camstreamer) an encoder computer
- Interview guests, share your screen and broadcast directly from browser with StreamYard
- Broadcasting from a Matrox Monarch encoder device
- Broadcasting with Vimeo/Livestream Studio
- Broadcasting with the Livestream Broadcaster Pro encoder device
- Going live in a snap with Loola Studio; from the browser
- Streaming directly from RTMP enabled cameras (Sony, Panasonic, JVC )
- Broadcasting from an Epiphan Pearl device
Broadcasting from a Hauppauge StreamEez-Pro device
How will the winners be selected?
- The videos with the most likes (i.e. ‘thumbs up’, regardless of dislikes/’thumbs down’) and a minimum of 500 views on September 16th (at Midnight GMT) will be declared winners of the grand, second and third prize
- The videos with the most views, but no less than 500, on September 16th (at Midnight GMT) will be declared winners of the honorable mentions
Good to know
- List of entries will be made public on September 1st. You will have the chance to vote for your favorite by liking it (i.e. ‘thumbs up’) on YouTube
- Winners will be announced on September 16th
- Prizes will be awarded on September 17th
- In case of a tie, prize will be split equally among the winners
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry or party found to attempt result manipulation
- I’ve made a video and posted it already? Can I submit it to the contest?
Nope. It has to have been published in July or August.
- I want to make a video that is not (or is very little) about WpStream; can it enter the contest?
The purpose of this campaign is to promote the WpStream product and platform; if we find that your submission does not fit this purpose we will respectfully decline it; please contact us ahead of time if you are uncertain about a specific scenario
- We welcome submissions from any country
- You must be over 18 years old to enter the contest