4. What payment methods can I purchase subscription plans with?
You can use your credit card, debit card, American Express, PayPal, and many more.
5. Which subscription plan is the best for my streaming needs?
We calculate your ideal plan based on the number of hours you will be streaming, the number of viewers, the amount of storage you need, and the quality of your broadcast. You can find more information about this by checking out our article on “Choosing the Best Plan for your Business”.
6. What can I live stream with?
Any app with RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) capability. For example, Wirecast, OBS, XSplit, iPhones, and Androids. See here.
7. How many channels can I run simultaneously?
As many as you want.
8. How many people can watch my broadcast at the same time?
Virtually no limits, you can stream to hundreds of thousands or more.
9. Can I stream on multiple sites?
Yes. You can use the same WpStream account for multiple WordPress websites.
10. Can I use the plugin with my own theme?
Our plugin works well with any theme.
11. Is it possible to embed the live video into a page or an article?
Absolutely! You can set up subscription plans, pay-per-view, or hybrid models. Find out more information about the different monetization options here.
13. Can my website users broadcast on their own?
Regular users are able to broadcast via the Front-End with version 3.7.1 and onwards of the WpStream plugin. Please check out this article for the official feature documentation.
13. Is my content secure?
Yes. Unauthorized users and businesses have no access whatsoever to your published content. Find out more information about how we protect your data here.
14. Is my content private?
Yes. Your content will not be shared with any business or institution for marketing or any other purpose. We are GDPR compliant.
15. Do I have ownership rights over my own content?
You have full ownership and control over your content. You are fully responsible for the content that you broadcast.
16. Will WpStream take down/censor/mute my live broadcasts?
No. WpStream will not take down your content. We are avid believers of free speech and encourage diversity. We will only take down content in extenuating circumstances if a copyright infringement claim is made.
17. I am broadcasting but there is no video in the player.
Various misconfigurations or issues can lead to this. Please check for conflicts or contact us directly to try and debug the problem.
18. I am not streaming but my bandwidth is still decreasing. Why?
Your viewers may be watching Videos-on-Demand or your channel may still be active, read here for more details.
19. How can I reduce the live delay time in the player?